Thursday, September 23, 2010

What's In A Name? (11 of 365)

So my lil bundle of black joy arrived today.  Precious she is but I am not sure what to name her.  Everyone has said that I am far to busy for a dog and they are right.  I have been told that have been to busy for love, for a baby for this and for that.  I do know you make time for the things that have heart and meaning to you unless you are an avoidance addict. So against all odds I went with my heart.   I have wanted a dog for over 7 years and so....  I GOT A DOG!!  I don't know what will become of us but I know she is precious precious precious and my mom is growing to love her.  The only reason I don't want to name her precious is well for obvious reasons; the movie.  Although I loved it, the dog does not make me feel reminiscent of the movie and when I call her precious I think of the movie so it is a bit of a conflict.  I am thinking of names and open to suggestions.  In the meantime I am exhausted and just am gonna stay up a bit longer so that I can walk her one last time and pray for no accidents through the night.  She fills my heart with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!