Saturday, September 25, 2010

two weeks!!! (14 of 365)

So 52 weeks in a year 2 down 50 to go.  I was reading the other day on the train and something very interesting came into my brain.  Most times when I read it is regurgitated information said in a new or interesting way, the same story told better or worse.  This information was like of the AH HA kind.  I forgot the authors name but it was my girl from CALLING IN THE ONE, I've mentioned her before.  And she talked about how we always think we have to DO something in order to get results in life.  She talked about drawing things in, allowing and attracting.  Not as an alternative to doing but a partner to doing.  Doing is a male thing and allowing or drawing in is a female thing.  One no better than the other, each important.  Sometimes we need to do and sometimes we need to joyfully wait.  The brilliance I think is in knowing when to do which.  The balance of male and female, ying and yang.  What a lovely bit of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!