Wednesday, September 29, 2010

18 0f 365

Clariton D.  While it removes many of the issues related to the allergy season it makes you hell of tired.  I have been feeling like  am in a cloud all day, the past several days and that seems to be the culprit.

Kichi-Bao (still not sold on her name but will go with it, esp. since she is now responding to it) seems to be coming out of her shock and is all over the house.  She has quite a personality and my mom is growing to love her which does my heart extremely proud.  My mother used to say that she and my father spend loads of money getting my brother and I the best educational toys, toys meant to stimulate child development of the Einstein line, and we always ended up going in the cupboards playing with pots and pans; anything but.  I am noticing the same with lil Kichi-Bao.  She love my undergarments.  I am in the living room with my mother watching television and my mother says, "What is that?"
"Why its my thong mother, my thong"  way to go Kichi.
She loves my clothes, newspaper, toilet tissue and is a very slow convert to the toys I have purchased that the apt head trainer at PetSmart assured me were the "best".

Career is about to shift because I am shifting.  I have decided to be a series regular in some television show by this time next year.  Plausible and quite doable.  Not sure what specifically I need to do to ensure this but I am certain of its outcome.  It's just time.  I have decided that I need to network a bit more and put myself out there more.  Many people don't know this because I am a bit outgoing but at the same time very shy and a bit self conscious.  Especially when it comes to selling myself.  So I am willing be be vulnerable and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!