Tuesday, September 21, 2010

AVON 9 of 365

Bachata last night, African tonight, I love dance.  I am falling in love with my body, (its about time) and the uniqueness I bring, without even trying to everything I do.  I am beginning to trust myself again and am taking it as it comes and that, I think, is a good thing.

It is time to book another job.  I haven't seen my commercial in quite sometime so I think tomorrow I need to book AVON.  Love and light to me on that one.  That should be FABULOUS.  I am gonna watch some Avon commercials before going to bed and set the intention and declare to everyone who reads this to hold light for me tomorrow at 1130 and that everything lines up for me to be EXACTLY what those casting, ad agency and the client are looking for.  I AM the new voice of AVON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!