Monday, September 20, 2010

9 of 365

Okay so I am writing while watching Project Runway.  In the past 24 hours I have watched two movies
"Turtles Can Fly" a heart wrenching movie about Iraq
"Food Inc" A revolutionary film about the mass production of food and how un wholistic the food we consume is becoming.
I watched the premiere of Boardwalk Empire.  Excited because I am co-starring in the 6th episode.
I danced Bachata for 3 hours.
Went to a heart warming baby shower
Took my mom to church
and met friends for brunch.  What a day.  Just how I love em!  This is a great pace of life for me.  I loved it.   I have much to say about it all but my brain is in a bit of Idiot mode and I think it best I not attempt to be too deep.  I aint dere!  I am happy tho.  In this moment to.....I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!