Sunday, September 12, 2010

REMEMBER (1 of 365)

After a long hiatus, I am back.  Writing, sharing, doing.  My motivation?  JEALOUSLY.
I really do believe that behind every destructive thought or action is a positive intention.  Even the most hideous.  I watched a few of my friends on FACEBOOK, do their thing.  I had been laying in bed after a day of eating way too much, smoking way too many cigarettes (I know surprise right) and after my 5th pity party of the week I felt a bit like I did at my father's funeral (my current job at the time was driving the mail truck electric cart at UCLA while waiting for acting gigs).  I felt like my father himself was grateful to have passed on because he now had a clear channel.  Through my tears and sadness I heard him say, "What the hell (not sure if he actually used that word) are you doing?  Do you know who you are?"  I felt greatness and destiny passed through me at such a low point in my life.  It is difficult to explain but I felt it.  I felt and feel I have a potential that I have still not lived up to.  And today when that feeling of jealously swarmed through my veins like a fever as I watched my peers sing, perform, write, LIVE out loud I remembered.  I remembered that I must keep believing in myself and my dreams.  That no matter the present challenges that are sitting on my front door I AM and always have been DIVINE.  I remembered that I have a gift that the world needs.  I remembered that I deserve all that I desire.  I remembered that I AM LOVE.  I remembered that I am so blessed and that the great spirit that protects and guides me is really routing for ME.  I was reminded in so many tender and kind and precious ways.  This has been an extremely tough week for a diva.  I am here, re-commiting myself to mySELF and my journey.  Thank you to all who are routing and praying for me.  The blessings fall down on me like manna from above.  I actually receive and feel them.  thank you.


ENCOURAGEMENT: When you have a negative feeling instead of judging or beating yourself up, take a peek underneath their is a lil prize in there for ya.  An insight that is the bright side of your dark cloud.

commitment:  I will write everyday for a year (I didn't say how much!!)

1 comment:

  1. It's a constant reminding... how quickly we forget our awesomeness. But being with others that are always remembering their own greatness is helping me remember mine. Thank you for writing so honestly. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters so much!