Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Guilt Free Goddess

What would it be like to live a life that you feel good about, a life filled with integrity, a life filled with choices not made as a reaction to anyone or thing but choices made from the center of you? This is the life I seek, a life without guilt. I realized today that I feel guilty about one thing or another almost every single day of my life. Several times a day in fact. Oh I should do this because of that, or if I decide not to go it will make her/him feel bad. I don't want them to think __________ so let me go ahead and do this thing that I don't want to do. Fill in the blanks please, "if you are out there, then sing a long with me if you're out there....." It is like an old, heavy, wet coat that I have on as I try to swim across a lake. It's weighing me down, it's weighing me down.
Please comment on the guilt you would like to release! We can release it today.

4 comments:

  1. I Only Feel Guilty About The Accumulated Minutes When I Am not Being My Authentic Self. I Have Learned That I Am First After God For Myself And As Long As We Are In Line There Is No Need For Feeling Guilty. We Are Great Human Beings and Big Givers And Saying No Or Being Intelligently Selfish Is Not A Crime, It's A Necessity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel guilty b/c I paid all that money to get this fab education to make less than the educaton lost...and i can't do shit but pay bill and work harder to do what..pay fcking bills. I can't pick up and do what I want without being somewhat irresponsible...this sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you and it does suck. Sometimes. Does it suck always?

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters so much!