Thursday, December 11, 2008

Compassionate Self Forgiveness

WARNING: extremely personal. I have learned that guilt and judgment are the things that bind us and place us in hell. The internal torture is profound.
Once I started this last night I could not stop. I woke up in a panic and just felt bad about everything. I knew what to do thanks to my USM self-counseling skills. I got to it. And I am telling you, if you are feeling bad or "upset" about anything and I mean anything. I can guarantee not 100% or money back but just assure you that you can best believe underneath that feeling is a judgment and that judgment has a weight to heavy to carry. I had to lay down my burdens last night. Down by that riverside.

excerpt from my journal

I am centering myself inside myself invoking my inner counselor and go
I forgive myself for judging myself as unhealthy
I forgive myself for judging myself as toxic
I forgive myself for judging myself as lazy
I forgive myself for judging myself as self-destructive.
I forgive myself for judging myself as confused.
I forgive myself for judging myself as not enough.
I forgive myself for judging myself as less than.
I forgive myself for judging myself as undeserving
I forgive myself for judging myself as out of control
I forgive myself for judging myself as sick
I forgive myself for judging myself as self-centered
I forgive myself for judging myself as needy
I forgive myself for judging myself as jealous
I forgive myself for judging myself as petty
I forgive myself for judging myself as having no wheel power
I forgive myself for judging myself as less than
I forgive myself for judging myself as undeserving
I forgive myself for judging myself as bad
I forgive myself for judging myself as unaware
I forgive myself for judging myself as unconscious
I forgive myself for judging myself as manipulative
I forgive myself for judging myself for buying into the belief that in order to have my way I have to somehow be impaired
I forgive myself for judging myself for buying into the belief that I have to be sick with cancer in order to be motivated.
I forgive myself for judging myself for buying into the belief that I am sick with cancer and that I have a death wish

I am a divine being having a human experience and I have a life wish. I wish for life, love, health, courage, beauty, fitness, joy, bliss, peace, wealth, sensuality, femininity, prosperity, fertility, compassion, empathy and love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!