Thursday, December 11, 2008

day 3

okay whatever!!!
I have been up since 5am and it is now 3:49 am. I am not happy but not hungry. I don't think its about food but it was kinda hard today. I love love loved the fruit and veggies I ate but its a lot of work eating every hour or so. Its funny because I am not hungry at all right now. wow. Fruits and veggies and more fruits and veggies in various forms. My only cheat today was a teaspoon (or so) of ranch dressing on my broccoli, pepper (red and green), and cucumber salad. It was scrumptious. My love for fruits and veggies is coming alive again. It is so important to get five a day in and eating them all day reminds me of this. My body integrates them into energy so swiftly, quickly and efficiently I wonder why I don't naturally do this. But maybe that is what a fast is for, to get me back to the basics. Yeah, simple is better. In everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!