Friday, December 12, 2008

Fast what is this day 5

Over the hump and chilling al the way. Nothing deep to say about it, I am happy and over it in a good way. Yesterday was really hard in the beginning of the day. I think that is the hardest part of changing a habit. The volcanic pull or resistance seems unbearably hot and consuming. Probably the ego trippin the heck out. There is a little part of me dying even when making good choices and for me its important to give that little man screaming and flailing about in the fiery furnace his space or I feel I will find myself in the same place tomorrow or the next always giving up and starting over because I can't bear the screams any longer. I let him screamed. Sent him light and love and kept it moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!