Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fasting Day 2 con't

This was hard!!! It is 9:29pm and I am full but between 7 and 9 were the hardest two hours of the day. I had the worst headache, I guess my body ridding itself of all those toxins. Or me beginning to starve to death. But I was full. I realized I maybe was not consuming enough energy even though my stomach was full so I made a huge salad before our last show which is at 6:48. I know wierd time. It had spinach, cucumber, red and green pepper, and a tomato. I thought it was too much but I gobbled it down with some zero cal. dressing. I made a cup of tea and left after the show. By the time I got into a taxi to go home I had a headache and was hungry again. I walked to the Ito Yokata a like mini mall place down the street from where we live and got some stuff for more soup, I'm out of soup and a baked potato. By the time I got into my apartment I was ravished. I couldn't microwave that baby fast enough sauteed some onions but some balsamic vinegar in and down the hatch. The beast is calm for now so I think it best I go to sleep.

Why am I doing this again?

3 comments:

  1. We are doing this because we need to... and all of our strange reactions mean that we were definately not eating enough of these nutrients before! I have never hankered for a piece of fruit so much in my life! But because I couldn't eat fruit today, it's all I thought about!!! Chocolate didn't even enter into my mind. Strange, huh???

    ReplyDelete
  2. My TV fast is going funny..so i turned on the tv last night and was like Oh its the travel channel if don't count and fell asleep to Bizarre Foods girl..all I heard was 12lbs rat and jumped the hell up! That's what I get! Anyhoo.. keep on we gotta look fab in our Geisha photoshooot!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters so much!