Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas in Japan

Well since most of the country is either Shinto or Buddhist, Christmas is celebrated only in the Santa Clause kinda way. I have a doctor's appointment with the surgeon at 12:30. And the country is basically running business as usual. I am off so that is good but I have no christmas decorations up and won't be cooking. Part of our cast is going to a Brazilian resteraunt to celebrate together and that should be nice. Today was my last performance in the Christmas show. It was amazing about the best Christmas show I have ever seen in my life. I really believe this show is as good as the Radio City Music Hall's Christmas Celebration. I wish everyone could see it, it really gets you in the spirit. Problem? When I get off stage I am so in a hurry to get that dress off and my sweats on I don't know what to do. So it is like me playing at Christmas instead of really being into the Christmas spirit itself. Oh well. Merry Christmas. One thing is for sure it is cold as ........!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Totally Feel The Same Way.....It's Not Christmas Here. But You Cant Have Christmas Without Celebrating The Birth Or Atleast Acknowledging The Presence Of Jesus.After All He Is The Reason For The Season......And Yes COLD AS ...... :)

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters so much!