Sunday, November 7, 2010

Juicing and Water 47 of 365

Juicing lasted until about 6pm when I arrived at a baby shower.  I left my carrot/apple/beet juice chilling in the car.  And then it happened.  "Hey nice to meet you my boyfriends mom is from Haiti and she made this dish......" I didn't hear anything more.  I actually started salivating.  I didn't overdo it but that yummy spicy stuff was not juice, neither were the wings.  As I started the negotiations in my head I decided when I got home that maybe I would juice til dinner and try to be sensible and see how that goes.  Onward and upward.

On a weter note....I go into the bathroom ready for the bubbles and warm cozyness I had prepared and BAM......WATER EVERYWHERE....HELP!!!!  Roto Rooter to the rescue.  yikes.  As my grandma used to say, "life is a set of challenges......its how you deal with them that determines......" something or another but yeah that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!