Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HABITS 57 of 365

I stopped a terrible habit AGAIN two days ago.  48 hours.  I have had the opportunity to go back on my vow and I have almost slipped but was able to remain steady.  I feel resolute but not any happier per say.  No worries no illegal drugs or alcohol abuse but I do really respect and have compassion for anyone who is "hooked" on anything.  It is NOT easy to release vices and live in the uncomfortable moments that are in between all the other moments of life.  In between an interview with Bobby Booker of the Tribune and between darting in and out of my car in the rain today were the moments of the spirit of vice that I nicely told to get lost, we not doin dat no mo!!  Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!