Tuesday, November 16, 2010

commitments 56

why did i make the commitment to write everyday for a year?  Right now I am writing because I committed to doing so.  Not because I want to, not because I have anything I would like to share with my audience of about 3.  I am writing because I said I would.  I guess that is the importance of commitments.  Sometimes you are not into it but because you are committed, you kinda find the meaning.  In finding the meaning I acknowledge myself and feel in some small way I am coming into my own and maybe other commitments won't be so scary for me....

1 comment:

  1. "I guess that is the importance of commitments. Sometimes you are not into it but because you are committed, you kinda find the meaning." ---- so true!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters so much!