Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random sentences 28 of 365

I am cold.  I miss LA.  I am grateful.  I love myself more and more each day.  I am hard on myself.  Sometimes I am scared.  Fear = The Devil.  I want people to like me.  I am a good person.  I cant make everybody happy.  Life is interesting.  What really happens when you die.  I love my mother.  I miss my father.  Betrayal hurts.  My stomach is full.  I ate too much today.  I will laugh more tomorrow.  I like make up.  I like dresses.  I rarely say what I really think without making a few adjustments.  I hope I sleep well tonight.  I am ready to get married.  I am afraid of commitment.  I think too much.  I analyze everything.  I like laughing.  My lower back hurts.  I miss salsa.  I am going to a wedding.  My dog was making too much noise tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!