Friday, October 8, 2010

20 of 365

ooooooooops!!!  I actually forgot to write for the weekend!!!  So very much going on.  I have written these days just not in my blog.  But part of my commitment was to blog here a bit everyday.  Sooo much going on.  LA....well when I landed I sighed, "I'm home" I didn't even know I felt this way.  Driving South on the 405 from Van Nuys headed to the 10 freeway I started weeping.  What am I going to do?  I love this place.   I am not sure why I miss it so much but I must say, I feel seen, heard acknowledged for who I really am.  This place somehow, the people that I come in contact see me, get me and honor me.  Love flourishes love, love grows love and I feel loved with the people I have elected to be my community in California and I love and honor them and the mirror reflects a magnificent image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!