Thursday, October 28, 2010

FELA! 37 of 365

I got one word and one word only.

FELA!









Get into it.  See it.  It closes in January.  See that amazing tribute to a life that I only hope and dream to come close to.  Nahhhh I don't only hope or dream to, I aim to.  I aim to live in integrity to my spirit.  That is my intention, that is my prayer that is my hope.  A fulfilled life in love, in career, in spirit and in truth.

SEE FELA





....but....... don't even get me started on Patty.  Broadway stop it please.  Now I love me some Patty and I mean no disrespect, she is an icon, she is an idol she is an artist and has paved the way for many artists I respect her and her amazing chords.  I could only hope to accomplish all that she has....BUT......I was taken out of the amazing land of Fela by Broadway's ploy to sell tickets by exploiting stars and showing them in an odd, ill fitting light.  It just doesn't make sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!