Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October comes to an end 36 of 365

This was an incredibly busy month for me.  Starting from day one to LA for a week to participate in the USM graduate weekend deepening levels of the study and practice of human evolution and consciousness. And good times with friends that I miss and love in LA.  I didn't even touch the surface but a good and wonderful and loving time was had.  Soon as I got back I had auditions in NY my mothers high school reunion in Silver Spring, MD and then two weddings in the same week.  Right after that I performed at Stockton State College and then went to Atlanta to take care of business and celebrate one of my BFF's birth day.  And a few more things to do before the month comes to a complete and full end.  And November doesn't slow down a bit.  I love it and I am trusting it more and more.  Life.  My dog is obsessed with.....I wont say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!