Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Compassionate Self Forgiveness 32

Self Forgiveness, compassionate self forgiveness is the key to salvation.  We have already been forgiven we must now forgive ourselves not only for things we have done but for the beliefs and mis-interpretation of reality that we so often buy into.  Do you really think you deserve your heart's desires?  Deep down in the quiet of your night do you believe?  If not, its okay but there is an opportunity for deeper love and for forgiveness.  Judging hurts the judge more than the judged.  It chains the judge and judgment has nothing to do with love, judgement has nothing to do with God.  And I aint talkin bout the courthouse.  Cuz believe if you rob me, hurt me or others I will stand up, I will speak out and I will protect and allow the laws and powers that be to do there job.  But I can do all of this and still love and not judge.  That lil detail gets confused sometimes.  Forgiveness does not mean be a pushover.  A tall order, a very tall order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!