Friday, April 15, 2011

LINCOLN LAWYER 165

I THOUROUGHLY enjoyed that movie.  I was not that interested in seeing the movie, it was the last on my movie list.  Not that crazy about the cute guy that is Reese Witherspoon's ex.  But my mom and a friend wanted to see it so I said 'what the hey'.  It was either that or Soul Surfer, which I was also luke warm about, less the inspirational part of the true story.  So with my small buttery movie popcorn (8 points?  I don't believe it but thats what I tracked).  My mom's friend gave me a york peppermint patty which goes really well with popcorn by the way.  LINCOLN LAWYER was amazing.  A bit mellow dramatic at the end but all the twists and turns against the Los Angeles backdrop drove like a first time ride on the 10 along the coast going up to Malibu. And Matthew M handled every curve with compelling grace.  I had to keep leaning over and letting my mom and her friend know what was going on.  'Did he do it?  Who did it?  Did he get off or not?'  So many movies are so predictable that I usually whisper the outcome to my mom who whispers back, "Did you see this already?"
"Mom the movie just came out today, I just know movies"
I was actually in it for a long haul.  Good cast, good movie and good night out.  Worth it.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!