Saturday, April 2, 2011

154 THE SOURCE CODE

I don't think it is normal to have such insomnia and then be as tired as I am right now.  And I had some diet coke today which usually would have me bouncing off the walls.  What the hizzy is going on.

I saw the movie THE SOURCH CODE today starring Jake J and Michelle M.  Besides liking looking at Jake's big blue eyes, this was a bit of a miss for me.  It was engaging but I drifted off a bit on this one.  Something about the story was confusing and unbelievable.  As unbelievable as THE ADJUSTMENT BUREAU was and LIMITLESS, somehow I was able to take the leap.  Something of this movie didn't take you there.  I absolutley adore Jeffrey Wright as an actor.  I couldn't believe that this actor was the same man who played John in Basquet, or Tiger Woo in SHAFT, or Martin Luther King in that King movie.  At first I loved his take but then I it started to seem stagey.  There was something disconnected and unbelievable about the film.  I mean it wasn't bad, but it wasn't great.  I mean I enjoyed it okay.  I wanted to like it more than I did because I respect all the actors that were in this film.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!