Wednesday, April 20, 2011

173 of 365

Okay I have been blogging for 173 days straight give or take a few mishaps here and there.  Roughly half a year.  Wow I am impressed with myself.

Today I met an amazing, honest casting director in VP Boyle's Musical Theater Forum.  I am learning so much.  Most of all I am learning that I should stop being surprised at people's response to me.  I guess if I worked more I wouldn't be so surprised.  I need the affirmations.  I would be lying if I said I didn't.  They encourage me to continue on in this crazy business that I love so much.  Somehow I am aware that work and outward success are important to me.  I know it is not everything but it sure helps.  I do this work not solely for those things, the primary reason that I perform is that I LOVE it.  I am most alive when performing.  Again, not solely, there are other things that bring me this joy and satisfaction but this is what I want as my occupation.  And then there is this desire to help others.  Being an artists helps uplift and can shift and shape the world and I love spiritual work.  I love assisting people on a personal level and I love the process of watching someone's light switch turn on inside there soul as they realize the beauty and magic that is them.  This is why I am going to actively begin coaching whoever would like the opportunity to grow in this way with me.  Let the doors of the church open.  The Dr. is in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!