Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthdays 170 of 365

I did a lot of driving today.  I am tired and I am happy to be cold and in my bed.  For some reason the heat wont work and its cold.  But I am still happy to be home.

My Aunt Shirley turned 70 today and I was so happy for her.  So many people love her, over 200 people showed up to celebrate.  I just love gatherings.  They are life!  I wish I would have taken some pictures to post, it was a good time.  I can recall all of the times over the years I have been with my cousins, weddings, funerals, parties, illnesses and holidays.  The little cousins are replacing me and my cousins.  We are the grownups now.  The grownups are getting old.  The passing of time, laughter, happy birthdays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!