Friday, April 1, 2011

153 MUSIC

I am on Skype with Crystal a musician from Detroit and we are taking a walk down musics memory lane.  She keeps bringing me back, I keep going to far, she tells me I am an old soul and I think I am.  An old soul.  I love music so much I don't know why I don't listen to it more.  Man, Denise Williams, Bill Withers, Teddy, Sam Cooke, The Funkadelics, Minnie, The Commodores, MJ of course, Gladys, Kool and the Gang, Donna Summer and so many more.  Music is such a part of our lives, there is so much music for every aspect of our lives.  I could listen to music and never stop.  And yet I do.  I used to learn songs by just playing them over and over.  Like my lil friends who watch Dora the Explorer over and over and over again, I don't get it, yet I do.  Thanks girl for the walk down memory lane.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!