Monday, February 8, 2010

New Direction 1 of 32

So I am trying this 32 day process thing where I will blog everyday for 32 days.  Only thing I want to do is to unlink it from my facebook.  I kinda want these to be two separate entities but I am not sure how to do it.  I guess it shouldn't matter, but somehow it does.

Fear started to choke the life out of my blogging.  Fear of offending, fear of being to open and honest, fear of judgement, fear of limiting opportunities for career, love and joy.  The whole point of this blogging was to share and invoke joy.  I am a soul searching for heaven in the now.  Allowing the illusion of suffering to be lifted from my clouded eye is what I am about.  Being in joy.  Allowing the gifts of spirit to be seen.  Being able to see.  That is the direction I steer and even if I only say two words, if I can get to a computer for the next 32 days I will post.

I just saw most of JULIE/JULIA.  Obvious inspiration there.  I loved the joy of Julia Childs spirit.  It spoke to me.  Why are we here?  We come and we go.  I want to really be here, while I am here.  I want to be here so bad it makes me cry.  I am aching to really be here, to share my spirit, my gifts, my heart.  I am here!  I am here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!