Sunday, February 14, 2010

7of32

wow a week already.  Its true I don't have much to say everyday or maybe I am waiting to late in the day to say anything.  Okay a total untruth so the question is do I delete that and start over with what I really have to say or just continue on.  I'll continue on.

Some people just don't get it.  And if you love them and want to be in relationship with them you have a choice....talk till you are blue in the face and try to get them to change or accept that they are who they are. Someone once said that when you attempt to change people you really don't like them the way they are.  You are saying in a way that the way they are is not good enough and that in order to receive something from you they must change.  I have decided that some things don't need to be said or discussed, especially if they have been said or discussed before.  Actions and boundaries seem to be in order.  I think that will be the course of action I will attempt given recent events.

By the way I am changing this blog address soon.  It will no longer post to facebook and will be a free standing blog.  I'd love it if you switch over with me.  I am needing to say and express some things that I don't feel comfy doing.  It will be a blog without a face only you guys will kinda know it because I am telling you.  But it will be a more, no holds bar, R rated in nature.  Not crazy mind you, but more me un....un something.

 oops did i just curse?
cuz I got shit to say.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!