Sunday, January 10, 2010

GratiTUDE

It's late, not gonna say much except that I got an attitude of gratitude. I performed in Witness Uganda again tonight at an off Broadway Theater and I just LOVE that I have an opportunity to be challenged to do more, push farther and share my gifts to others. It is such a blessing to be able to bless others....a perfect union of love amongst humanity. I pray for more opportunities to give in this way with more people. I also learned that my insights are different than others and the way I am is perceived differently by different people. My goal in this is to trust myself more and to have the personal integrity to trust that how I get things are worth sharing, imperative to share and a must.

So excited about the adventure of life and what is to come. So very excited and grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!