Thursday, February 17, 2011

I love life.......and I want to live.......to glory and honor.......i love life.....127

I love it when I go to an audition and a casting director says, "Thank you, you are a breath of fresh air..."  I love it when I commune with a fellow actor, someone who intimately understands without my having to explain the intricacies and we grow as we encourage each other to have loyalty to our souls calling.  I love when new opportunities are on the horizon.  I love when the lesson is understood and the pain lessened in that understanding.  I love being alive.  I love life.  I love meeting a new person and having titillating stimulating conversation and being able to leave it right there without having to project any expectation on the future.  I love when disappointment comes and then it goes as quickly as its coming.  I love life.  I love. I love, I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!