Monday, February 14, 2011

EDIT 124

OKAY EDITING IS NOT EASY!!!!!  STILL STAY TUNED!!!

Many miracles happened today but the one that struck me was while in church today.  I was sitting there looking at the stained glass windows.  I was looking at the dedications in scripted in the glass.  None of the names were familiar to me.  I have been going to this church, off and on of late, since I was born.  I started thinking about forgiveness and then I thought, I will do a documentary on forgiveness and interview friends and family and then the pastor of the hour stood to give the scripture for the sermon. It was from the book of Matthew and hot dog if it was not about the power of forgiveness.  There was my answer.  Man!  God works fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!