Saturday, February 19, 2011

Forget about tomorrow!!!!! 129

I ate like 4 starving sumo wrestlers this week.  Gotta make sure I do not sabotage my 5 pound efforts.  In the effort to not get a whole pizza and 'start over in the morning' I bit the bullet and got BACK in the kitchen.  I wish the camera's were rolling because what I made was amazing.  I took some fresh asparagus and sprayed them with a Pam like cooking spray.  I sprinkled some breadcrumbs and shot them in the oven.  Then I sauteed some fresh garlic in olive oil and sea salt and washed some spinach.  Threw that in the pan a fresh squeeze of lemon and badddaow!  I was back in business.  I love these things called coco pops sort of like a rice cake but better.  I took a giant one and spread some laughing cow and sliced some tomato and put on that bad boy and I felt like I had eaten a feast.  Okay so now I don't have to start tomorrow.  I started tonight and I am happy......and sleepy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!