Saturday, August 20, 2011

223 MY PRAYER

Now I lay me down to sleep...I pray my over 1,000 'friends' on facebook take a few moments out of there busy lives to vote for an opportunity for me to be on Mad Men.  I also pray that they don't just click the link that says "like" because that doesn't mean that they have voted.  I pray that they follow the directions and sign in on the link in the upper hand left hand corner and then go back to the link and click VOTE under my angelic photo. Amen

it's easy to VOTE:

1) Click onto the linkhttp://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/3cffa8e3f990c15461f29e61b86163678b873d63

2) Go to LOGIN [in the top right corner of the page]

3) Register to vote by clicking the facebook symbol

4) Then go to to the VOTE Button under my picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!