Saturday, August 13, 2011

219 of 365 Seeking Success

‎"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek." - Joseph Campbell


This is an interesting statement.  I have been told over and over that I am funny.  Doing stand up is such a frightening endeavor.  What I am learning is that by facing that fear I may indeed be finding that which I ultimately seek.  This statement reminded me of this fact and I am grateful.  


Tomorrow I begin a silent two day writing endeavor.  With so many brilliant ideas surging through me this will give me an opportunity to silence the lambs and focus on birthing one so that I can make room for the many other ideas that are begging for life.  I need a mid-wife!!!  lol!!  I am very excited and cant wait to see what God decides will come forward in the next two days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!