Wednesday, August 10, 2011

216 of 365

Soooooooo.  I have an audition tomorrow and for the first time in a while I am NOT that excited about it.  I have not booked anything in a couple of months and I just am not amped about it.  I wouldn't mind booking it but I don't have the energy to invest and then get the ole let down.  I will go, do my best and forget about it.  I just don't have the energy to care.  And I hate jobs that have me as some old ass servant to someone else. It is a brilliant piece of literature and an opportunity to do what I love so, I'll show up.  High involvement with low attachment to the outcome.  That's what they say, well I have low involvement and low attachment to the outcome.

btw, I am watching Celebrity rehab and it is stressing me out.  Michael Lohan is stressing me, I am about to have a heart condition.  This is too much.  WAtching out of control people is stressful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!