Thursday, August 11, 2011

217 of 365 Are you there Vodka....?

I am in LOVE with this book.  If anyone hasn't noticed I have been in a bit of a huff.  In my intention to live a joy filled life I decided that AFTER my pity party (gotta have a pity party) I would read last night.  I bout the book at the airport over a month ago and started reading in earnest last night.  I decided that I had enough of the self help books that I love so much but never seem to finish and opted for some idiot relief.  And what a genius of an idiot she is.  I literally laughed out loud on the train today while reading it.  She is brilliantly funny and laughter is so healing.  It moves your energy straight up!!!!
In ancient greece they considered humor to be a "gift from God"  and what a joyous gift it is.  Made my day for sure.

The audition went great.  I was asked to read for another part, which made me very happy. The casting director said my read was "perfection"  which means absolutely nothing in the casting world but it was better to hear that than "what the heck were you thinking"  So it was a good day.  And I laughed.  A LOT.  THANKS CHELSEA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!