Friday, August 12, 2011

218 of 365 Finally

I finally have an audition that I am excited about.  Part of working as an actor is, well, WORKING.  Not all of the jobs are fun, they are creative and exciting in the way that you are getting paid to do something you love doing BUT I have been longing for a project that makes me excited.  I have not booked the job yet but the prospect of the job is so exciting.  It is fun, about relationship, and the dates and times work and are a perfect fit for my life right now.  The money could be better but I am excited to sink my teeth into this one.  I am also excited that I am taking a 2 day, SILENT writing retreat. AND I am getting tested tomorrow for ADHD.  People have joked with me saying I have ADD and I finally decided to check it out.  I don't actually think I have ADD but boy I would love to finish my book. FOCUS!  Finally some movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!