Tuesday, August 9, 2011

215 of 365

Okay, so I am learning some things about myself.  And rant begins NOW
I CAN'T STAND people who DON'T LISTEN and try to pull attention in class.  It urks my nerves.  They say when you are "upset because...." it is an uncovered personal issue.  When I follow this thought and ask why this bothers me...wait also, while I'm at it, I can't stand when people make spiritual statements that are condesending and full of judgement and opinion and guised in esoteric spiritual prose.....okay back to why.  Why do these things bother me?  Because they feel manipulative.  I got issues with people manipulating (has happened) or trying to manipulate me or others.  It actually enrages me.  I should be more specific but I am a punk...read the book....
I am taking a writers retreat sat-sun and hopefully the book will be coming along.

I will pick up the stand up tape but I think I look God awfully fat so I am not sure I will post it.

I have not been serious about my quest for true-love and marraige.  I have had too many detours and the birthdays keep coming.

I am not happy with my career and think I need to do something BIG but don't know exactly what.  I know I need to shake it up a bit.  I don't promote myself, follow up with cards and letters and I don't go to events and networking opportunites.  I was inspired when I watched the Katie Perry true Hollywood story.  That girl has drive and passion.  I have been at this acting game and love game all my life.  I have failed for over the past 20 years at both. That is more than half my life.  Boy am I determined.

I have been proposed to in the most insulting and unromantic way.....and I considered it.....sheesh...where is the love?

I am sick of people that I wouldn't EVER consider getting the courage to confess there love.  Where is the REAL love.  I am so sick of excuses and drama I find it hard to go out at all.  I am over bars, clubs, parties and social events.  They BORE me.  People BORE me.

I don't miss Japan anymore.  I am thinking about moving to Australia and seeing what the acting scene is like there. I like myself when I travel.  I want to merge the traveling me with the now living in the United States me.

I think that's my truth for the day.   Thanks for listening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!