Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just another day in Tokyo

I say I am going to write on here everyday but I feel it may get boring.  Well boring for who?  One of my goals is to complete a book.  Here come some fears, wanna hear?  Well if you are still reading that means YES!  I don't want to hurt any one's feelings so it thwarts my writing style.  I think the things I am reluctant to say are probably the most titillating  things to say, interesting or whatever.  But I don't want to offend.  One of my goals in coming to Japan and getting away from all of my comforts was to NOT recreate them.  Not become a caretaker, unless I am care taking me.  It is hard!!!!  I feel so guilty when I don't do it.  It's an addiction!!!!

Because of my lovely learning at USM I am also aware of some issues within my own psyche that need some attending to.  In the past I was so dagon busy fixing other people I didn't notice the splinter in my own eye.  A big projection I have is with a young lady that will remain nameless.  She is here and gets on my nerves!  For no apparent reason, just her presence irks me.  Everything she does sends me through the roof!  Ever have anyone like that in your life???  Well you know what it means?  You are PROJECTING!  What I am afraid I don't know.  But she just irks the living daylights out of me.  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Matt,

    I sure do miss you. Can't wait to hear about how your first show goes. I hope you get to perform first too. For my ego!!! When can we skype again? Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters so much!