Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I just ate at this place where they place a pot of boiling water in front of you and you put meat and tofu and vegetables in the water and then eat it.  I said I would never eat with chopsticks but you really do get fuller faster and somehow it is easier to learn to use them.  Plus I don't know how to ask for a fork in Japanese.  When in Rome...  

I think what we ate was called Shabu Shabu.  I ordered Tempura as well.  That was okay, not as good as I remembered.  I am getting fuller faster which is a good thing.  There was so much food left over and the waitress was telling us that we needed to eat more.  I couldn't eat another thing, even though I am munching on the mini snicker bars that Sarah sent me with the cool black sneakers!!!  Thanks Sarah!!!!!

We have rehearsal at 7:45 and I think I am gonna take a Taxi with Chris and Jayson.  I had a bit too much afternoon Saki and it is raining and I am gonna try to get a quick nap in.  

I don't have much to do in rehearsal today, yesterday was my day.  Today will be Lateefah's turn.  I get to sit in the audience for 5 hours.  Glad I have a buzz.  Tomorrow will be Danni's turn and then we have two days off and begin our dress rehearsals.  We open on Wednesday.  The big deal is who will get to open, Danni, Lattefah or myself.  I really don't care.  Yesterday I did, I mean my ego would like to perform first but I don't think in the long run it matters.  Okay so I will put it out there, I would like to perform first!!!! We shall see, I'll keep you posted.  Me and and my ego.  

BTW  I don't really like Shabu Shabu.  It tastes pretty bland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!