Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 5

Less than one month less and I find it very difficult to write.  

My relationship of five years has been destroyed, I am unsure what the next steps of this journey are.  I will NOT be going to Australia well at least not as a representative to Hamiltion Island.  
And I am unsure if my journey will take me to California or to the East Coast.  Many questions and many things are unknown for my future.  

The new and exciting things of Japan feel like home for me now and I will miss this place indeed.  

4 comments:

  1. Tea Its Crazy Hey?But The Great Thing Is You Had This Experience For A Reason.... This Was A Pit Stop For You To Refuel And You Have And Now It's Time To Go Make What You REALLY Want A Reality! God Has Given You All The Tools Henny Go Work It Out :) Let's Enjoy This Month Together Though....HELLO!!!! Lip Gloss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt,
    I am a little surprised but not as much as you would think. Pick up the pieces and its time to move on. Remember we love you and were looking forward to seeing you soon.

    Love ya,
    Aunt Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of Gods greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.
    GB
    What you feed, expands.

    You KNOW what you ought to do, trust in the Lord and do it.

    Love,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read these comments today, they helped sooooooo much thank you

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters so much!