Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Countdown is On

Okay, so I have about 5 shows left to perform here at Big Band Beat in Tokyo.  It feels a bit surreal and a bit like I can't wait to see what happens next.  The one good thing that they do on this stage is have cast members that are leaving their contract show new contracts how the whole backstage is run.  This symbolized the passing of a torch for me.  Me knowing, her not knowing but soon to know all I know and more.  Just 9 months earlier I followed Andromeda around back stage wondering how in the hell would I remember all this crap.  And now I know this stage, the eb and flow of the band like the back of my hand.  

1 comment:

  1. To everything there is a season,
    a time for every purpose under the sun.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters so much!