Sunday, March 22, 2009

Emi's Chocolates

This is how I spend some of my day's off.  It was a lot of fun spending time with some of my fan's.  They support the show every week and have been so kind to me during my time here at Disney Sea and I will miss their bright shining faces!!  Thanks Atsuko, Wataru and Emi!  

All of this happened a few hours after a Dentist's appointment.  Reminds me of my childhood.  Once before going to the dentist I flagged down the ice cream truck.  I ordered all this candy and ice cream and didn't have one red cent to pay for it.  I ran into the house like a crazed lunatic yelling, "Mommy!  Mommy!  I need 3 dollars and 5o cents NOW!!!!!"    She was like, "for what?" 
"Because the man in the truck won't give me the stuff unless I give him the money!"
"What money?"
"For the stuff!"
"What stuff?"
"Well he asked me if I wanted some candy and ice cream and I said yes, and he said I could have it but to ask you first!  So, I said I would ask you but I didn't think so because we are getting ready to go to the dentist but he said to ask you anyway because then if you said yes, maybe we could put it in the freezer for later"  
"Mattilyn!!!!"  
I never got to go eat the stuff.  I had 4 cavities that day.  The same mercury cavity's I had removed today and replaced.  Ahhh the love of chocolate!  It translates even here in Japan.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!