Saturday, December 11, 2010

Phones and Life 79

So I got the Android.....Not the iPhone but its fun and will keep that part of me that likes gadgets and new things occupied for a while.  AND I did not go down with AT&T, they said I owed them over 600 but could not tell me for what.  And since I am not a AT&T customer I couldn't be down with that!

I just browsed an article about idol Crystal Bowersox  (read article here)  The thing that really touched me was the when she talked about how hard life was for her son.  She talked about eating out of trash cans and how he had a "moses basket" to sleep in.  Since I am doing Black Nativity and half of my lines in the show refer to the manger and Jesus sleeping among the swine and how there was no place for him anywhere, this story touched me because you never really know where you are gonna end up; weather you sleep on pins and needles or a sleep number bed.  Crystal also went on to say that even though they didn't have crapola that there was always, "love, love love"  This is what her spirit is to me one of infinite poise, grace and wisdom.  She went on to say he was getting a race car bed this Christmas and that he has all the "things" he didn't before.  What stood out as the constant was LOVE.



Get Crystal's album today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!