Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 90

Well at least its not Thanksgiving.  And I have to be all grateful.....did I just say that?  Yeah it was a rough day for this Rochester.  With-holding not included.  I am grateful as always but in a bahumbug sort of way.   Christmas is a time for family and while I am grateful to have my mother I am so aware of the missing parts.  It is a lonely time for me I must admit.  Its strange there are some things I do so well.  I am talented and I know what I know about my craft.  I know it.  Some people are amazed by what I do but it is as if it is ...........just was interrupted by a phone call from a dear friend and I am in a whole notha place.  A good cry and a lil self forgiveness go a long way baby.  Merry Christmas.  Sorry the sob story was cut short but I ain't sad no mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!