Saturday, April 11, 2009

Retreat/fast/detox....hungry

They say you are not supposed to be hungry but I am.  This is some serious business taking care of yourself.  I have been up since 7 am and my schedule is FULL ON!!!

7:30 am   Walk on the beach

9 am Morning meeting (you schedule your colema's, massage and any other treatments)

9:45 Coffee colema

11am Ion Cleanse - here after seeing this bubbly orange stuff come up in the foot bath, Michelle asked if I had been on a lot of antibiotics, which I have.  She explained that candida (80% of women have it) was present in my system and persistent thrash or yeast infections are a result.  I am gonna attempt NOT having the coconut water that I love so much.  No sugar is the solution to rid the body of that.  Not forever but a definite for now.  There were these little black things in the water.  I was like, "what the heck is this?"  Michelle confidently asked me if I had any amalgam fillings to which I replied that just last week I had finished up a series of sessions with my dentist in Tokyo.  (Tokyo is the place to get your teeth fixed!)  The price DOES NOT COMPARE to the states.  I hear the same is true for Phuket though I haven't had anything done here. I was so amazed that she could look at the gunk in a foot bath that TY sprinkled some salt in and pushed some buttons, with such accuracy.  I am starting to believe in this fast more and more.  On to the schedule.  

2pm  Oxygen therapy--This is the truth!  I hear it is anyway, I haven't had this therapy yet but I will today.  Someone told me today that there was a link to lack of oxygen in the system and cancer.  I'll have to get some more accurate details on this but it makes sense.  The blood cells somehow are starved and start to mutate.  

3pm Massage (head and shoulders)  I am in love with the Thai aromatic massages and have had one everyday which is a part of our package but they also offer reflexology, head and neck and Thai.  I am gonna force myself to try the others but I LOVE the aromatic massage.  You can have it outside in the forest in this hut that sits over a muddy lake.  I feel like I am reliving a past life in these moments as an African princess or Native American noble woman.  

4pm Colema---Today's flavor Vit. C

5pm Herbal Steam room

7pm EFT Introduction (more to come on this!!!!)

Spending so much time nurturing myself, learning from my body what it needs is going to help me in so many ways.  I have spent so much time catering to other's being so intuitive to the needs of those I care about I don't even know what I want or need.  This awareness has made this experience so worth it.  I have needs on a physical, mental, spiritual and emotional level and some of those needs are not being met.  This schedule is completely about me and I am aware of feelings of guilt, worry for my mom, thoughts about people not here and realize the thing that I told my Weight Watcher's members.  "If you are not taken care of you can not fully take care of others with a full heart"  I am learning the truth of this statement.  I find that I am afraid to ask, 'one more question', even though I have 20 more.  Hopefully I can heal some of this emotional debris that is emerging and I clear the clog...in more ways than one!  

The mosquito's I can do without!  It rained last night and I feared all of Phuket would be washed away.  It reminded me of the rainstorm in the opening of "Once On This Island" that I did at ITC in Long Beach.  That was a lot of rain. And today the mosquito's are out.  I have over 30 bites on my  body!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!