Sunday, April 12, 2009

Loopy

I am ending day five and I feel very loopy.  Just checkin in really.  I had an amazing day.  Schedule basically the same but instead of oxygen I did a parasite zapper.  I also took the liver flush which is probably the root to my whooziness.  

We went to the weekend market and I had a ball bargaining more gifts for folks at home.  It was a lot of fun.  Uuuuuuhhhhh, I was gonna say something else.... oh!  Tomorrow marks Thailand's New Year and everyone buys water guns and plays practical jokes on everyone!!!  I would film but I would be mad as hell if my camera got messed up, so I think I will leave it at home.  

At the market there were all types of grilled and fried bugs.  A friend let me use her camera so I will have to let you guys see that.  People were buying bugs, eating bugs, cookin em and everything.  That was a hot mess.  But fun to watch.  

I have another nasty shake to drink, and my probiotics to take the highlight of all this is that I saved some young coconut water which we are allowed to have during our starvation..I mean fast.  Two more days!  Oh my!  Really one more because I will be breaking the fast day after tomorrow.  

Your girl is goin raw!  Wish me luck.  

1 comment:

  1. AWWW MATT I'm So Proud Of You For Doing It And Trying To Really Take Care Of Yourself....That's Awesome. I Have TO Be Honest And Say I Was Like HONEY MATT IS GONNA BE LIKE UMM NO!!!! MAAM!!!! BURGER KING PLOISE. HAHAHA BUT You Proved Me Wrong! Alright Mama. Can't Wait TO See You! MWAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters so much!