Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thank You!




I want to thank the two people who recently signed up for this blog. Please pass the word on!

If you have a moment please pause to post a comment of gratitude and read what others have to say, you never know it may inspire you. What are you grateful for today? So often we focus on what we need, our next step or what is going to happen today.

Today, in this moment I am grateful to be home. I am sitting at my desk in my apartment with a potato baking in my microwave/oven, listening to Japanese television. Packed on the subway coming home I was but a dark spec in an oasis of "other" than me and I felt at home. I am grateful to be home wherever I am. I am grateful that my vocal chords are healing despite myself; the body has amazing healing qualities. It regenerates and heals with the smallest bit of attention. I met a Japanese girl on the bus, her name is Aida. She knew the story of Aida and was beaming at my recognition of her name. I am grateful for brief aquantances. Japan is still an innocent place where children ride the bus alone, I am grateful that this country is not yet afraid of predators. Today, I laughed, sang, danced and I am grateful for this. "With all the sham drudgery and broken dreams it is still a beautiful world, smile, strive to be happy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!