Saturday, January 31, 2009

Here and Now

I realized that the countdown has begun for the end of this adventure and while I am excited and afraid for the next leg of my journey I will miss this time and all I have experienced here. I am trying to remain in the present and be "here" while I am physically here. I was walking through Ikspiari today and as people bumped and pushed me getting off the train in their excitement to get their "Disney Magic" fix I wasn't bothered. It rained today and the flurry of umbrella's, fans waiting at the train station to get their glimpse of their favorite Disney performers on their bustle to work, I tried to take in everything. A walk that I have made everyday that is now "normal" to me will soon be a distant memory. The people that I have spent every day with, rushing to get out of that dressing room every evening at the end of my shift has been my pattern but today I took my time, packing up my computer and saying goodbye to all the "genki" excited Japanese performers. I will miss those walks down the hall, past the boys dressing room, the office, the male and female dancers rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!