Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Healing in Progress 181 of 365

This one is gonna be quick.  I am tired and haven't really been blogging everyday!  Oh my!  I am having a garage sale saturday, oh my so much energy moving about.  Ready to shed the past and still hold on to precious memories.  I know there is a way to do both.  The past keeps coming forward and my question is a complicated one.  I know the answer is probably simpler than it seems.  AS I write this I know the answer.  It is simple, follow your heart.  The following out this simple instruction is where the complications come in.  I simply am ready to close doors of painful pasts; hurts, betrayals, anger, confusion (no not all of it but I am talking about that part of it) and welcome love.  I heard the instruction today; just chill, wait for the clearing, be patient, clear, clean, sing.  There is a restlessness in this house, from the opening of attics, boxes, pictures, the moving of 40 year old furniture.  Maybe some prayers and sage are in order.  Healing in progress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!