Thursday, May 26, 2011

194

I realize that my posts have been pretty shabby lately.  In Japan there was so much externally new and exciting and while stateside things are just as new and exciting but much more personal.  I realize there is a bit of difficulty in revealing all that occurs with me, miracles indeed, on a daily basis because well it is personal.  I am very much aware of outside opinions and judgements so I monitor and curtail so much that it almost snuffs the writing outta me!!!!

I was told by my lovely assistant and help-mate (not in the gay sense) that I have some of the best relationships that she has ever witnessed.  This touched me profoundly and I second guess sharing these beautiful moments for fear that people will not understand.  I am working on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!